Dear filmmakers, producers, distributors, thank you for last year’s support.
It was a crazy year, but we didn’t let down our audience, they experienced many great emotions thanks to your films. We don’t know what the situation will look like in November, but we can already assure you that the Lublin Film Festival will be held again for the 15th time! We want to return to the cinema halls and meet you and our viewers in real life. Keep fingers crossed. Meanwhile, we are announcing call for entires to this year’s LFF. We look forward to your films and the moment when we can present them to our audience.
The most important rules for the call for entries in 2021:
- recruitment runs from February 15 to June 1, 2021
- we are waiting for short films up to 30 minutes. (feature, documentaries, animations, VR, 360)
- and full-length feature films over 60 minutes.
- recruitment takes place only through the Film Freeway platform.
- films can be submitted free of charge between 15.02.2021 and 21.03.2021r.
From 22.03.2021 r. a fee will be charged for all submissions:
– 22.03.2021-30.04.2021 r. – 3 $ for each film
– 01.05.2021-01.06.2021 r.– 15 $ for each film
- we accept a maximum of 2 films by one director that were created from January 1, 2019 and weren’t previously submitted to our festival
- we require a dialogue list with TC in English in .srt format, in the case of films in Polish, we also accept films with English subtitles integrated with the image (so-called hardsubs).
- applicants will be notified by e-mail by the Organizer of the Selection results after the end of the Qualification Committee session (second half of September – October 2021)
- the organizer does not cover the license fees.
Before submitting your film, read the festival regulations.