CALL FOR ENTRIES
The call for entries to Lublin Film Festival 2018 is open. For the last 12 years, we’ve been on the lookout for interesting, original productions that will move us, make us laugh, think, and enchant us with its form. It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced director or a beginner, where you come from or how old you are. What matters is your film. The competing productions are evaluated by a jury of professionals and the best authors are awarded not only a beautiful Golden Anteater statuette, but also a money prize. If you’ve made a short film (min. 30 minutes) in any technique or a fictional feature film (min. 60 minutes), submit it to our festival! Maybe it’s your film that we’re looking for…
General terms of selection:
1. The competition screenings at Lublin Film Festival will take place on 3-10 November 2018.
2. We’re accepting short films: animations, documentaries and fictional films not longer than 30 minutes and fictional full-length films over 60 minutes long, both made after 1 January 2016.
3. The films, together with required attachments, can be submitted through FilmFreeway or a form at our website free of charge until 25 March 2018. After this date the call for entries will still be open (until 13 May 2018) but we will charge for submissions.
4. Maximum 2 films of the same director can be submitted.
5. We don’t charge for entering films into the festival’s screenings programme.
6. The authors awarded with the Short Films or Feature Films Grand Prix will get money prizes, the amount of which we will announce together with the festival’s programme.
7. We provide accommodation for the selected films’ authors during the festival.
Full Terms and Regulations available here